Users have recognized and may exercise the rights to know, access, withdraw and update their Personal Information, including their e-mail address, as well as to oppose the treatment of the same and to be informed of the cessions carried out, all In accordance with the provisions of the applicable law. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Information provided, and they undertake to keep it properly updated.
Once enrolled in The BBP platform, the user will be able to review and change the Information sent to us during the registration process including:
- The pseudonym and email address. Without prejudice to the changes you make, BBP SAS will retain the previous Personal Information for reasons of security and control of the fraud. Registration information such as: Company, address, city, region, zip code, main phone number, secondary telephone number, fax number, email, etc.
If we make material changes in the way your personal information is managed we will notify you by e-mail so that you can make an informed decision regarding whether or not you accept that your personal information is used in that way. If you do not accept these terms, then the contractual link will be dissolved and your Personal information will not be used in any other way than that which was informed at the time of collection.
For more information on the confidentiality of your Personal information, contact us by email or post mail:
- Argentina: Ingeniero E. Butti 240, Piso 3. Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires C1057, República de Argentina / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brasil: email@example.com
- Colombia: Calle 26 # 69-76 Edificio Elemento - Torre 1, Piso 16. Bogotá, Colombia / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other countries to: Kramgasse 1. Lucerna 6004, Suiza / email@example.com
Please note that the request for withdrawal or deletion will not come when there is a contractual or legal duty to keep it in our database, as is the case, for example, with the qualifications given by other users.
Specific considerations for Argentina:
- As established in article 14, subsection 3 of Law No. 25,326, the owner of personal data, after proof of identity, has the right to exercise the right of access to them, within 10 (ten) days running from the accreditation of their identity, free of charge at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest is accredited for this purpose. For the rectification and deletion of personal data, the owner thereof may exercise such rights within 5 (five) business days of proof of identity.
- It is reported that the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims filed in relation to the breach of the rules on protection of personal data. BBP SAS, in accordance with the regulations in force for the protection of personal data, informs users that in order to comply with the provisions of Law 25.326, the National Directorate of Personal Data Protection approved two documents that complement the aforementioned law: 1) The document called "MEDIDAS DE SEGURIDAD RECOMENDADAS PARA EL TRATAMIENTO Y CONSERVACION DE LOS DATOS PERSONALES EN MEDIOS INFORMATIZADOS" (RECOMMENDED SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA IN COMPUTERIZED MEDIA in English) that integrates, related to: A - Data collection - Related to the processes necessary to ensure the completeness and integrity of data, minimize errors and implement technical measures in order to ensure confidentiality and limit access during collection. B - Access control - Related to the implementation of security measures, authentication mechanisms, segregation of roles and functions, and other characteristics of access to systems for the protection of identity and privacy. C - Control of changes - Related to the implementation of processes to reliably identify any person who agrees to make changes in productive environments containing personal data, guaranteeing their identification, authentication and corresponding authorization. D - Support and recovery - Intended for the implementation of backup processes that allow a correct recovery before an incident that prevents access to the information originally stored, defining security practices, dissemination, training and training, for the development of preventive tasks and corrective of security incidents. E - Vulnerability Management -Designed to the implementation of continuous review processes to identify, analyze, evaluate and correct all possible vulnerabilities of computerized systems that deal with information, applying integrity control, registration, traceability and verification techniques. F - Destruction of information - Related to the implementation of data deletion processes, ensuring that confidential content is properly destroyed, using secure erasure methods and applying effective process control. G - Security incidents - Relating to the handling of events and consequent security incidents that may affect personal data, its detection, evaluation, containment and response, as well as the scaling and correction activities of the technical and operational environment. H - Development Environments - Concerning the definition of information systems development environments, whether owned by third parties and 2) the document called “MEDIDAS DE SEGURIDAD RECOMENDADAS PARA EL TRATAMIENTO Y CONSERVACION DE LOS DATOS PERSONALES EN MEDIOS NO INFORMATIZADOS" (RECOMMENDED SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA IN NON-INFORMATIZED MEDIA in English), that integrates, what is related to: A - Data collection - Related to the necessary processes to ensure the completeness and integrity of the data, minimizing errors. B - Access control - Related to the implementation of security measures for the protection of identity and privacy. C - Preservation of information - Related to the implementation of ventilation control measures, lighting and other conditions that guarantee the physical and functional integrity of the information. D - Destruction of information - Related to the implementation of data elimination processes, ensuring that confidential content is properly destroyed, using secure destruction methods and applying effective control. E - Security incidents - Relating to the handling of events and consequent security incidents, which may affect personal data, its detection, evaluation, containment and treatment.
The first thing to do to enjoy the services of BBP is to register, supplying certain complete and accurate Personal Information. We may request, collect and store the following Personal Information: nickname or pseudonym to operate on the site of BBP, name, document number or valid identification, physical contact information (such as phone number, e-mail address, etc.). BBP SAS can confirm the Personal Information provided by going to public entities, specialized companies or risk centers, for which you expressly authorize us. The information that BBP SAS obtains from these entities will be treated in a confidential way.
The user who registers in BBP through his personal account on a social network ("Personal Account"), or in any way to access BBP through your Personal Account, you expressly consent to BBP:
- Have access, at any time, to all the information contained in your personal account, including, but not limited to, your personal information, information about your interests, tastes, contacts and any other content hosted on your Personal account;
- include in that account, messages, photographs, videos and any other content; and
- send to the email of the user linked to the Personal account, information or messages with the purpose described in the section "Use that we make of the information".
It is expressly agreed that at any time the user enrolled in BIG BLUE PEOPLE may request the withdrawal or closing of his application for registration, and/or the closing of his account or deletion of his account and information from the BIG BLUE PEOPLE database. Please review the section "Means to exercise the rights of access, cancellation and rectification of personal information" mentioned before.
BBP SAS automatically collects and stores certain information about the activity of users and visitors within its website. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not they are on our website), which URLs they access next (whether or not they are on our website), which browser they are using, and their IP addresses. Also, the pages visited, the searches made, the publications, purchases or sales, qualifications and replies entered, messages in the forums, among other information can be stored and retained.
BBP access the contact lists of mobile devices used by users to provide its services. This information will be used only to locate and identify cell phone numbers and/or emails from other users. In turn, users are authorized to share such information with BBP SAS.
As for potential users, BBP SAS will not store names, postal addresses, bank details, identity card numbers and/or identity cards, or any other information that allows . It'll only store cell phone numbers and emails.
If the users send us correspondence, being emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about the activities or the messages of other users on our site, we can collect and store such Personal Information, including e-mail addresses.
To provide an excellent service and for users to be able to perform operations in an agile and secure way, BBP SAS requires some personal information, including e-mail address. The collection of information allows us to offer to the users our services and functionalities that are better adapted to their necessities and to personalize our services to make their experiences with BBP as comfortable as possible. The Personal information we collect has the following purposes:
- Help those who wants to hire a service and those who wants to offer a service to come into direct contact with the opportunity that corresponds to the modality of the Transaction. In this case, BBP SAS will provide their personal data (name, phone, location and e-mail) to interested parties, via email or through the site. The information now known by the one who hires the service or offers it, it may only be used for the purpose of concluding the operation originated in BBP and shall not be used by any of them for advertising or promotional purposes or other activities not related to BBP, except for the express authorization of the user.
- Develop internal studies on the interests, behaviors and demographics of users to better understand their needs and interests and offer better services or provide them with related information.
- To improve our commercial and promotional initiatives and to analyze the visited pages the searches made by the users, to improve our offer of contents and articles, to personalize these contents, their presentation and services.
- Send information or e-mail messages about new services, show advertising or promotions, banners, of interest to our users, news about BBP, in addition to the information expressly authorized in the Change in Email Preferences section. If you prefer, you may request that you exclude it from the lists for sending promotional or advertising information.
- Send information or alerts for short text messages (SMS) to the user-supplied cell phone to BBP. Short text messages may contain advertisements and/or promotional of BBP and/or third parties, as well as information on the services of BBP, including but not limited to, reminders of payment maturities and other obligations acquired by the use of the services provided by BBP SAS.
- The winners of the promotions and/or competitions made by BBP SAS expressly authorize to disseminate their names, personal data and images and those of their families, by means and in the forms they consider appropriate, for publicity and/or promotional purposes, without any right to compensation.
Among the service providers that collect information directly from the user is Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). By using "Cookies" (see section on "Cookies" below), Google obtains some information about the activity of the users of BIG BLUE PEOPLE and its IP addresses, which is directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers of the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of BBP for the purpose of analysing and making reports on the activity of users on the Internet, with a view to improving the services provided by our website. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by applicable law, or when such third parties process the information on Google's account. The user expressly consents to the processing of his information by Google in the form and for the purposes indicated here.
- To provide the personal information of the users to the entities involved in the resolution of disputes between them, such as: insurance companies, friendly components or arbitration tribunals or courts competent to solve such Disputes.
To interact within the site, users must use a pseudonym that identifies them. Users will not have access to the Personal Information of the other users, but until they have done some operation through our platform, after which both parties will receive the Personal Information of the other.
To access the services reserved only for duly registered users, they will have a randomly generated verification code sent to email or phone, depending on the one selected. With this code the user can offer and contract, among other activities. This code must be kept completely confidential and, under no circumstances, should it be disclosed or shared with other people.
The user will be responsible for all the acts that take place using his pseudonym and code, which includes taking charge of the payment of the fees that eventually accrued or for the damages that other users may suffer for this reason. If for any reason a user believes that someone may know her verification code, they must notify this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services are only available to those people who have legal capacity to hire in accordance with the applicable legislation. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from supplying Personal Information to be included in our databases. However, they can do so through parents or guardians.
To facilitate interaction between all members of the community of BBP, our service allows limited access to certain contact details of other users, such as username, phone, city and email address.
Users may only use the Personal Information of other users obtained on the site to: (a) communications related to BIG BLUE PEOPLE that do not constitute unsolicited commercial communications, (b) use services offered in BBP, and (c) any other purpose to which the appropriate user expressly agrees once he has been previously notified of the information legally required.
Under no circumstances should any other user's Personal Information or email address or other contact details be communicated to any third party without our consent and that of the affected user. You should not add to the e-mail Address Book (physical or electronic) the data of any user of BIG BLUE PEOPLE, not even the data of those who have acquired any Service Offered in BBP, without the express consent of such user.
It is established that the installation, permanence and existence of cookies in the user's computer depends on its exclusive will and can be eliminated from your computer when the user wishes.
In addition, cookies or other similar systems installed by third parties may be found on certain pages of our website. For example, when browsing a page created by a user, there may be a Cookie located on that page.
A Web Beacon is an electronic image, also called single-pixel (1 x 1) or transparent pixel, which is placed in the code of a Web page. A Web Beacon has similar purposes to cookies. Additionally, a Web Beacon is used to measure traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize how traffic flows through the Web. The user and the visitor to the website of BBP know and accept that BIG BLUE PEOPLE can use a tracking system by using Web Beacons.
BBP and its users do not accept behaviors considered "Spamming", whether in opinions, questions, answers and/or unsolicited sending of emails. It is absolutely forbidden to send indiscriminate messages of any kind between the users of BBP.
BBP may suspend or permanently disable users who violate this policy.
BBP SAS cooperates with the competent authorities and other third parties to ensure compliance with the laws, for example in the protection of industrial and intellectual property rights, fraud prevention and other matters.
BBP SAS may disclose the Personal Information of its users on the request of the judicial or governmental authorities competent for the purposes of investigations conducted by them, even if there is no order or an executive or judicial citation, or for example (and Without limiting this assumption) in the case of investigations of a criminal nature or of fraud or those related to computer piracy or copyright infringement. In such situations, BBP SAS will collaborate with the competent authorities in order to safeguard the integrity and security of the community and that of its users.
BBP SAS can (and users expressly authorize it herein) communicate any Personal information about users in order to comply with the applicable regulations and to cooperate with the competent authorities to the extent that we will discretionally understand it necessary and appropriate in connection with any investigation of an illicit or a fraud, infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other activity that is illegal or that may expose BIG BLUE PEOPLE or its users to any legal responsibility. In addition, we (and the users expressly authorize it) to communicate their full name, pseudonym, address, city, region, zip code, country, telephone number, email address, etc. to the participants in the program of protection of Intellectual property of BBP SAS in the manner that we, at our discretion, understand as necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation of fraud, infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, piracy, or any other illegal activity. This right will be exercised by BIG BLUE PEOPLE SAS for the purpose of cooperating with the enforcement and enforcement of the law, regardless of whether there is no judicial or administrative order to the effect.
In addition, BBP SAS reserves the right (and expressly authorizes us) to communicate information about its users to other users, entities or third parties when there is sufficient reason to consider that the activity of a user is suspicious of attempting or committing a crime or trying to hurt other people. This right will be used by BBP SAS in its sole discretion when deemed appropriate or necessary to maintain the integrity and security of the community and its users, to enforce other policies of the site and for the purpose of cooperating with the implementation and law enforcement. This right will be exercised by BIG BLUE PEOPLE SAS independently that there is no judicial or administrative order to the effect.
BBP SAS is obliged to comply with all the applicable rules of security measures applicable to Personal information. Additionally, BBP SAS uses industry standards between matters of confidentiality protection of your Personal information, including, in other measures, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL"). BBP SAS considers the data of its users as an asset that must be protected from any loss or unauthorized access. We use various security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside or outside our company. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
Therefore, BBP SAS is not responsible for illegal interception or violation of your systems or databases by unauthorized persons. BBP SAS, neither is responsible for the improper use of the information obtained by those media.
All Personal Information of the users will be stored in an automated file of personal data. The personal data file of the users of BBP resides in Ireland. The user when registering in BBP Confirms that you are informed of the residence of this file and authorizes this international transfer of your data.
Without prejudice that BBP always wants to keep its users updated about promotions, news, changes, etc. Users can select the e-mails and promotional information they would like to receive from BBP SAS.
If you don't want to receive emails, you can unsubscribe, changing your e-mail preferences by following the instructions we provide in our communications or by sending your preferences by mail to the postal address indicated in this policy.
Our data protection officer is Mr. Erick Escorcia, to whom you will be able to contact through the means detailed below. E-mail: email@example.com
The area in charge of attending the petitions, queries and claims of the holders to exercise their rights to know, update, rectify and delete their data and revoke their authorization is the area of Customer Service who can be contacted by email:
- Argentina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brasil: email@example.com
- Colombia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other countries: email@example.com